Your Goals for Cycle Superpowers
When a client hires me as a coach to support her with her cycle superpowers, she usually has a problem in mind.
We workshop that problem and together come up with 3 goal areas that she would like to work on.
The most common goal areas clients explore are:
- Discovering options to support her period pain
- Managing her energy highs and lows with compassion
- How to eat differently to feel better every day
- Finding the value in her menstrual cycle for fertility
- Finding the value in her cycle irrespective of motherhood
She knows her menstruating years go on for much longer than her preferred baby-making years.
Plus, she’ll menstruate for most of her career – she’s ready to explore the value in her cycles.
Finding value in cycles outside of motherhood is critical – our menstrual cycle in particular, is so much more than ‘just’ being able to make a baby.
This awareness and longing to understand the value of her cycle, might lead to these goal areas:
- Learning how to track her menstrual cycle using apps, journalling or using the Cycles Calendar
- Noticing her mood changes and how that heralds the arrival of new cycle superpowers
- Managing her mood changes so she communicates what she needs (while still maintaining her important relationships!)
- Determining when her cycle superpowers land in her own unique rhythm
- Learning how to track the moon when her menstrual cycle is MIA
Her cycle might be MIA for a whole host of reasons including medications, pre-existing conditions, diet, surgery and stress.
Her cycle might be longer or shorter than 28 days, or medicated away with contraception – regardless, she STILL has cycle superpowers!
I’ve become more aware of how I feel during the different days of my cycle and also what I need during each day. On certain days now, I don’t schedule anything that requires new analysis. My cycle awareness is my permission slip to rest, take care of myself, realise what I need and to then ask for help.
She can still experience her circadian, lunar and seasonal cycles superpowers though – the trick is in the tracking.
Once she starts tracking the cycles, she might be ready to look at:
- Understanding the best days to create, pitch, refine, or abandon ideas
- Changing her workflow to suit her cycle superpowers
- Creating change in her workplace so she can work more productively with her cycle superpowers
- Exploring exercise and how her needs are different each week
- How to get her family on board with cycle awareness
When she’s decided on her goal area, together we create actionable tasks that excite and support her to reach her goal over a specific time period.
Coaching with Michaela created an impetus for change in my life. Such an enlightening journey! I’ve now noticed I can tap into my real self so much easier. I have permission (from myself) to do what I think is best for me.
She appreciates that I don’t use a cookie-cutter or one-size-fixes-all approach.
My process revolves around my client’s unique capabilities and circumstances – she knows best where she wants to create change in her life.
My role is to support my client through her fears so she can feel strong enough to make those changes.
I do that by being her biggest cheerleader – and like any good coach – I also hold her accountable when she tries to wriggle away from what she really wants!
When my confidence dips now and I start questioning my core value, I notice myself asking “Wait, what do I want?” The process Michaela uses is strong!
Do any of these goal areas sound like you? Book in a free discovery call with me and let’s talk!
Interested in 1:1 coaching support with your cycles superpowers journey? Please book a time for a complimentary and confidential 45 minute Discovery consultation.
If you are new to charting your cycle and your corresponding Cycles Superpowers, you may like to download the Cycles Calendar here by signing up to my newsletter – it’s a complimentary digital download.
(Disclaimer: this website and my coaching services are for education purposes only and do not replace the advice of a healthcare professional).
Cycle Superpowers Coach
In 2016, after nearly 2 decades working in corporate, I created Empress Crow and Rabbit to celebrate the cycles (lunar, menstrual + seasonal).
Now, I'm a Life Coach + I support high achievers just like you, to explore + harness your own Cycle Superpowers. When you discover your Cycle Superpowers + play to your strengths on these days, your corporate life + home life transform. You are more productive, more inspirational, more creative + more rested. Yup. All of it.
Intrigued? Please subscribe to my newsletter + start tracking your cycle with the Empress Crow and Rabbit Cycles Calendar.
Ready to talk cycles and your career? Simply book a complimentary 45 minute Discovery consultation right here.
I can't wait to hear from you and support you on your Cycle Superpowers journey!